Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail is a proud dynamic leader in the transport network – our depots are state of the art and our fleet is expanding with growing passenger numbers.
We are delighted to launch our 2020 Apprenticeship Campaign and welcome applications. Our apprentices are trained to the highest possible technical standards in an extremely safety conscious environment. In keeping with our company vision to continuously grow and improve, we are seeking ambitious female and male Apprentices to join our one team and grow with us across three trades:
- Apprentice Motor Mechanic
- Apprentice Fitter
- Apprentice Electrician
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the below competencies, via online aptitude assessments and a competency based interview.
- Checking Skills and Concern for Quality
- Safety Consciousness
- Handling Information or Ability to follow instructions
- Technical Understanding and Manual Capability
- Work Organisation or Ability to plan sequence of operations in order to complete tasks
- Teamwork and Communication
- Problem Solving or Analytical Skills
- Interest and Motivation
To find out more information on the above Apprenticeships and details on requirements and how to apply please click on the link below