Cultural Heritage: a source of resilience and learning through digital education.
DIGICULT offers an innovative e-learning pathway, based on digital tools and focused on cultural heritage, with the aim of developing disciplinary, key and life skills among two main target groups:
Young learners would increase their knowledge and enhance their performance with digital tools to become more resilient within the modern labour market and increase their European culture and environmental awareness, transforming that learning into useful skills for their personal development and professional careers.
Trainers/teachers will experience innovative teaching approaches to integrate digital delivery, foreign languages and best practice from partner countries. That will have a positive impact on the VET responsiveness to labour market needs for recovery and reconstruction in a post-pandemic context.
- VET learners – young people, attending training courses (e.g. Sectors of cultural promotion, Hospitality and Tourism):
- a) having previous work/volunteering experience in the cultural heritage field;
- b) expressing a particular interest in digital issues and/or in cultural heritage;
- c) at risk of schooldropoutorhavelosttheirjobsintheculturalsectorduringthelockdown
- VET learners – trainers, engaged in training activities dealing with some aspects of cultural heritage field (in high schools, professional courses, higher education). The project will also involve stakeholders such as VET representatives, cultural heritage institutions and professionals, authorities, policy makers and local bodies.
- Digital cultural heritage, an innovative curriculum: Training methodology and best practice tailored for VET learners.
- DIGICULT e-learning pathway development of training modules, digital learning resources and validation.
- DIGICULT education game
CIOFS-FP PIEMONTE – Italy (Lead Partner)
ASSOCIAZIONE LE TERRE DEI SAVOIA – Italy (TDS)
FAI-FONDO AMBIENTE ITALIANO – Italy (FAI)
DIGIPRO EDUCATION – Cyprus (DIGIPRO)
UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA – Cyprus (UNIC)
INSTITUT ZA TURIZM – Croatia (IZTZG)
VSI EMUNDUS – Lithuania (EMUNDUS)
NORDIC CENTRE OF HERITAGE LEARNING AND CREATIVITY – Sweden (NCK)
BALLYMUN JOB CENTRE – Ireland (BJC)
DigiCult Consultation 1: “Young people from Ballymun Youthreach gave us great content ideas for our DigiCult eLearning curriculum” Find out more about their initiatives here: https://ballymunyr.ie/
DigiCult Consultation 2: “IT learners from our INVEST 2 programme provided feedback on the type of tools and platforms to use in our DigiCult eLearning resources” Find out more about their programme here: In-Vest Training Programme | Ballymun Job Centre (bmunjob.ie)