What is In-Vest 2
IN-VEST 2 is a FREE J.P. Morgan-supported accredited pre-apprenticeship programme for people interested in exploring new apprenticeships in the IT and services sectors while developing IT skills and soft skills that are transferrable to any career. The course will be delivered in a creative, project-based format with learners engaging in group work and developing individual portfolios. Career guidance from BJC staff will be integrated throughout the course with learners linking in regularly with their guidance officers who will provide support and assistance with developing goals identified throughout the training.
Check out what learners and stakeholders had to say about the original In-vest programme:
In-vest Whiteboard video
What Will i get out of The in-vest 2 programme
- QQI Level 5 in Communications
- 4 weeks of work experience
- Updated CV and improved job seeking and interviewing skills
- Portfolio of completed projects
- Networking opportunities
- Improved soft skills and IT skills and greater awareness of apprenticeship opportunities
- Ongoing career guidance and progression support from BJC staff
Previous IN-VEST graduates with Lord Mayor of Dublin, August 2019
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Applicants must:
- Have a junior certificate or equivalent qualification
- Be between 18 and 64 years old
- Be able to pass a basic English literacy assessment
when does inv-vest 2 start and how do i apply?
The IN-VEST 2 application process is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 outbreak. To register your interest, please email Emily Nelson or Mandy Creevy and we will be in touch once the application process has reopened.
Contact us for more inofrmation
Tel: 01 866 7000
Tel: 01 866 7000
Download our current In-Vest2 Brochure here